~~Exams~~
Exam... The word that brings horror to most people, (normal people)
The word that can make people insaint.
Some will be seen staying up late burning midnight oil,
Panada eyes emerge from each induviduals
For they will meet their trail of survival in the exam hall in few days time.
Drawing near to their impending doom,
They curse themselve for not being well prepared.
Thus, some try to find an easy way out,
Cheating,
Cheating on their own conscience,
Their teachers,
Their Classmates,
and ofcourse themselves.
Every year, 356 day,
Someone out there,
Is cheating on others,
Not just in exams,
But also in daily life.
A question came across my mind,
Why do people cheat?
Finally, after some thinking,
I think I found the answer,
It is because people wants to be the best,
And they wanted to be famous.
In other word, they like to win not lose.
Being the best, they will become famous,
To be famous they have to win,
Logical right?
But is that for eternal?
No,
What they are doing is just short-term,
Once they are found out they will be infamous.
They will lose everything they have,
Including their conscience,
Because they have already betrayed their conscience.
What they have left,
Is their sence of guilt.
As we are just humans not saints,
We will do wrong once in a while,
All we have to do,
Is to change.
Change and try not to repeat the mistake.
What has been done,
Cannot be undone,
But what have not happened,
Can be prevented.
I do not deny, I have not cheated in any exams or anyone in my daily life.
Recalling what I have done for the last 2 hours,
I have just cheated in maplestory using bot. =D
Eventhough, I talk about all the crap about cheating,
I know changing is a really hard thing to do =P
(Instead of using they in the passage, I might as well use we ^^)
(Just that I don't like to admit :))
Exam... The word that brings horror to most people, (normal people)
The word that can make people insaint.
Some will be seen staying up late burning midnight oil,
Panada eyes emerge from each induviduals
For they will meet their trail of survival in the exam hall in few days time.
Drawing near to their impending doom,
They curse themselve for not being well prepared.
Thus, some try to find an easy way out,
Cheating,
Cheating on their own conscience,
Their teachers,
Their Classmates,
and ofcourse themselves.
Every year, 356 day,
Someone out there,
Is cheating on others,
Not just in exams,
But also in daily life.
A question came across my mind,
Why do people cheat?
Finally, after some thinking,
I think I found the answer,
It is because people wants to be the best,
And they wanted to be famous.
In other word, they like to win not lose.
Being the best, they will become famous,
To be famous they have to win,
Logical right?
But is that for eternal?
No,
What they are doing is just short-term,
Once they are found out they will be infamous.
They will lose everything they have,
Including their conscience,
Because they have already betrayed their conscience.
What they have left,
Is their sence of guilt.
As we are just humans not saints,
We will do wrong once in a while,
All we have to do,
Is to change.
Change and try not to repeat the mistake.
What has been done,
Cannot be undone,
But what have not happened,
Can be prevented.
I do not deny, I have not cheated in any exams or anyone in my daily life.
Recalling what I have done for the last 2 hours,
I have just cheated in maplestory using bot. =D
Eventhough, I talk about all the crap about cheating,
I know changing is a really hard thing to do =P
(Instead of using they in the passage, I might as well use we ^^)
(Just that I don't like to admit :))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home