Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Nothing is certain ^^

Today is such a LONG day.

First to start with,
As usual 3hours of boring Protein practical.
Then followed by 1 hour of talk about genes.
And to end with 5 nice long hours of lectures.

Well... actually I don't really mind lectures,
But sitting in the ice cold lecture hall with your lectures talking to you in monotone,
That was like... giving you a extra dose of sleeping pills.

But this is still good for one thing,
When you are lying on your bed counting sheeps.
It is better for you to record down his lecture and make use of it.

Which I find it really useful except for finding myself being late for school the next day.

This shows that,
Bad things can be good sometimes,
While good things can be bad sometimes.
Nothing is certain in one way or another,
It is all about how you look at it.
^^

You thinik I really recorded his lecture?

(WEEE... 100 visitors :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home