Friday, December 09, 2005

~Dogs~

Enjoying the breeze that gently slid on my face,
Looking up the sky admiring the night sky.

This is what i called life ^^
Relax and having absolutely no worries.

Riding on the deserted pathment beside the 'forest' near Compass point.

Something caught my eye,
It was 4 huge dogs lying lazily in the middle of the pathment.
Instinct told me not to disturb them,
Being adventurous (stupid) I decide to cycle pass them on the road to catch a glimpse on them.
As i cycle pass them,
Suddenly the leader of the pack stood up and started following me.

Being nervous, I started peddling faster
And faster...
Then the dogs suddenly broke into a run and started chasing after me as if I just stole their bones. -.-''

Fear started to creep up my spine,
Before I know it, I was peddling madly as if dogs are chasing me. (well... as a matter of fact, dogs are chasing me >.<")

Even as I peddle at my top speed, the leader of the pack started to close in onto me, while the others keep on chasing me from the pathment barking from time to time.

My heart pounced like drums hitting at the climax of the show,
I thought I am a goner.

Then suddenly, the leader of the pack stopped,
Looking behind,
A truck looms into view towards my direction.

I am saved!
(If u are wondering why, animals are afraid of big moving object, especially those which makes lots of sounds ^^)

Maintaining my speed,
I cycled out of the way from the truck and to the traffic lights.

Looking back at the Damn dogs, I swear I will never cycle pass them and say hi again.
Because they are too rude -.-''

Lesson learnt, never say hi to stangers
In this case... DOGS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home