Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Lesson

I should have done this post yesterday but...
I am too tired to do so (or can't do so)

A stupid mistake for the search for the few seconds of exitment,
the next minute finding myself rolling on the ground with pain.
It was like a flash of lightning,
it is just too sudden,
and there is no way to avoid it as I am just too dumb.

Cycling on the road,
looking for the right moment, twist the handle 50 degrees and blam!
The next moment i was rolling on the floor with 2 pitch of blood covered wound.
One on my arm another on my knee... Ouch >.<

I was trying to do some dumb high speed sharp turn on the road,
which need the help of the front + a bit of the back brake. (which is spoiled -.-'')

Lesson learned, ALWAYS check your equipment before doing anything!

80% of you will say:" Ya, ofcourse you should have done that, I will check my equipment before doing anythig for sure."

The truth is, MOST people only know how to criticize others but not themself and that is 99% of all people. (including myself)

2 Comments:

Blogger the hypochondriac said...

aiyo - y so careless! hmms oh yea, cycling's fun definite;y, esp if the brakes are working haha =) anyways, u wanna be linked up to the class blog?

Monday, November 21, 2005 5:33:00 PM  
Blogger Ant Freak said...

yup, fun only if the brake are working ^^"
linked up to the class blog? erm sure if it won't cause too much trouble

Monday, November 21, 2005 9:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home